SOLD IN 7 DAYS WITH MULTIPLE OFFER. CLOSED FOR $1,580,000.
Lots of curb appeal welcomes you with brown shingles, Craftsman style; redwood trees and mature landscaping, and the convenience of nearby parks, golfing and The Range Cafe. Fantastic floor plan includes 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, formal living and dining room, family room, kitchen and an open studio with 14' ceilings.
• 4 bedrooms
• 2½ baths
• Formal Living room with high ceilings + French doors to deck + backyard
• Formal Dining Room and Family Room
• Studio with even higher ceilings + clerestory windows + over-sized French doors to "hidden deck + garden"
• 14' ceiling + open studio + custom 8' sliding French doors
• Flooring throughout ties the home together; limestone tile + Brazilian walnut (studio) + oak wood + newer carpeting
• French doors to backyard
• Level back yard and natural landscaping + arbor, etc.
• Approx. 3217 sq ft (tax records)
• Approx. .26 acre lot (tax records)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Sotheby’s International Realty® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each Office Is Independently Owned And Operated